Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Today I've completed creating Pong and have a better understanding on how to create games. I will explain my process of creating Pong and will attach a file of my game Pong for everyone to enjoy. The first step I had to do was create the sprites/pictures for the ball, wall, and bats so that was the easiest part. The second step I had to set the controls for both of the bats to move up and down. For the left bat I made W the control for up and S the control for down and for the right bat I just made the arrow keys the controls. The third step I had to set the balls movement and get it to bounce off of everything but the goals because I set the goals to make the ball go to the starting point. The fourth step I set up my scoreboard and got it to count the score when the ball hit the left/right goals. The fifth and kind of final step was to place everything on the room/template then test the game. I did everything right the first time so I didn't have to mess with it much after. That is basically my process but I will go more in depth during my presentation and that's all for this post. My Game ---> My Pong Game

No comments:

Post a Comment